While LTE World Summit 2010 at Amsterdam is going to take place in just couple of days, another LTE event is scheduled to be held on May 28 in India. LTE INDIA 2010 is organized by Bharat Exhibitions & supported by 3GPP Supporting Industry Global Association for LTE & Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI).
"According to Mr.Adrian Scrase, Head of 3GPP Mobile Competence Centre, LTE INDIA 2010 will be an ideal & best platform to set the future roadmap for LTE in India – We will encourage Regulators, Operators and Manufacturers to be a part of LTE – The most successful mobile broadband Standard. We will demonstrate that this is not just a new radio technology; there is a whole eco-system – all fully standardized and ready to go", TelecomTalk reported.
The conference will provide an update on the mobile broadband, current capabilities, the eco-system, drivers and directions for future evolution to the next generation/LTE and beyond. It will also discuss services and applications, business models, and challenges including solving spectrum needs for capacity and coverage requirements.
At this exclusive conference on Long Term Evolution (LTE), it will provide a useful & powerful forum for your organisation to discuss:
- Why LTE when Broadband commodity is rapidly becoming commoditized?
- Future of LTE in India where 3G is also moving towards progress at a snail's pace.
- Emerging newest technologies and market trends in the LTE.
- LTE for Next generation Business Strategy.
- How can the present infrastructure be re-used for LTE at the lowest cost?
- Examining the role of the operators perspectives in driving revenues out of LTE.
- Regulatory barriers.
- Challenges and Opportunities.
- Evolution of the core Network.
- Driving Applications and Service Developments.
- Exploring Collaborative Business Models, Innovative Applications, Technologies and Strategies for Growth.
- Network with the industry colleagues & most importantly do business by developing key relationships.
Visit event website for more details.